– Practical experience shooting with stand-in bride and groom.
– Getting the best from flash lighting.
– Using daylight and reflectors to create perfect portraits.
– Overpowering sunlight to use flash as main light source.
– Avoiding shadows under a midday sun.
– Setting cameras to achieve high key backlight images.
– Shooting the first dance without lights ruining the shot.
– Using multiple speed lights in ETTL and manual code.
– Using power flashlights to create contemporary,
– Camera setting and equipment choices.
– White balance settings.
– Directing the bride and groom.
– The psychological tricks of great portrait shots.